Sunday 13 May 2012

Weekend and Outfit


New Blue Sheer Blouse

Me wearing it out to dinner with the family

Wearing:
Sheer Blouse - Forever New
Leather Jacket - Old Khaki
High waisted Leggings - ZARA
Chelsea Boots - Boutique in Italy

Today is my Mom's Birthday, same day as Mother's Day, which meant she gets extra spoiled by her children and Husband. So on Friday I went shopping with my friend Jenna and we went looking for presents for our mothers. While I was shopping for my mom I went into the store Forever New. One of my favourite stores ever. I was browsing around when I spotted this beautiful purple sheer blouse, but the price was way to much so I put it back. My friend and I gathered up a whole bunch of clothes to try on. In the end I was set on buying a black sheer blouse but it was one size to big. So I sent my friend out looking for a smaller size but she could only find this blue one in my size. I am so grateful she did though. The size is perfect and the colour is stunning. I absolutely love midnight blue. You can see me wearing the shirt on a night out with the family. Excuse the disgusting photo of me, my dad took it and lets just say he isn't the best at taking photo's of me.

We went out for a lovely dinner with friends and family at the Brass Bell. Mom clearly enjoyed herself with kicking me from under the table every few seconds. Nevertheless it was a lovely evening filled with delicious food and funny people. 

Nothing is better than cuddling up in bed with a cup of tea and reading a book, sadly reading will have to be taken out as I have to start studying for exams. Wish me luck as it is going to be a stressful month and hardly any blogging will happen as I shall be stuck at home studying. 
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend. 
Lots of love,
Chelsea
<3

2 comments:

  1. nice outfit!

    please check out my blog and, if you want, let's follow each other ;)

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena