Tuesday 29 May 2012

Paris

I have been posting my holiday I went on this December/ January in bits and pieces. So here is Paris:


Paris. What can I say? It was romantic. A true lovers destination. Honestly though, the overall appearance, was disgusting and dirty. I hated walking down the streets because they were filthy and smell was so bad it made my stomach turn. Yet the atmosphere would make me fall in love with anyone. 


My highlight in Paris is a toss up between Disney Land and seeing the Eiffel Tower at night. Disney Land was extremely fun and reminded me of the time I went to Disney World and Orlando Studios in Florida. I was a little child again, running around going on every ride I could. The lines were long though... I stood in one for about two hours. Luckily I had all the Disney Land food I could eat so it was bearable. The Eiffel Tower at night is outstandingly beautiful, the way the lights glittered honestly took my breath away. We sat and ate some french traditional food, which name I am not familiar with anymore, and looked at the lights on the Eiffel Tower.  


We walked down the Champs Élysées, I was in Heaven, everybody who walked past me looked like fashion was there only priority, full of shopping bags. I was in my element. Though I could hardly afford the shops there, it was still a fun experience. 


We went to many other places like the Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe, Notre 
Dame and many other famous places. One of my favourite cheap shopping places was on the same street as the Moulin Rouge is, just much further up the street where it is as not provocative. They have cute little restaurants and thrifting shops and many stores with very cheap clothing, yet the quality isn't the best.  



































20 comments:

  1. Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world! The woman are sooo stylish. Love your beautiful pics :)

    The Style Rawr!
    Tara (& Jade)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Everybody loves their fashion over there :) Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Love these photos ! Paris is amazing
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paris and I want to go there!

    malamajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would love to visit paris one day! im so jealous ;)

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. paris is so so beautiful :)
    I bet you had an amazing trip and wonderful memories.
    in btw you have a really nice blog, dear. keep up the great work :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous photos! i just love paris and miss it so much!!! Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful beautiful beautiful! I seriously have to go to Paris one day! Hope you're having fun xo

    http://thelittlebrightsides.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh i want to be there!!

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg Paris. my ultimate travel destination xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful J'adore Paris!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing pictures!

    www.LAByDiana.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Paris.... great place for winter vacations!!!
    Did you know that I found love locks im Malta too??
    Anyway I hope you holydays were great!!
    The pics are amazing!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Paris so much!! You looked amazing!!!
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like your blog!!

    If you want take a look at my blog, we can follow each other on gfc if you want...
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's nice to read your honest opinion about Paris because everyone glamorize their trip there so much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful pics! I love Paris! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing pics! Makes me want to go to Paris again :) x

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena