Sunday 6 May 2012

Outfit of the Day


 


Me:
Hat - Claires
Blazer - Zara
Top - Fashion Lab
Acid washed jeans - H&M
Levi's Sneakers
Belt - Primark

Friend (Jenna):
Jersey - TKMAX
Shirt - Jay Jays
Riding Pants - Forever New
Shoes - Thrifted


This weekend I got up to so much. I ran a running race then went back to my friends place for a sleepover but ended up going to another friend close by and stuffed our faces silly with pizza and junk food. The next day I went to Jenna's place and gallivanted around her housing estate taking photo's with our friend Peta. It was really entertaining and I couldn't stop laughing. At the end of the day I went out for chinese with Jenna's family then ended up sleeping at her because I refused to leave. I think her house is like my second home now. I have been there practically every weekend for the last month. 

Chelsea <3 



10 comments:

  1. just found your blog.really love it!
    followed
    mind to follow back my blog? thanks

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look amazing! And it sound's like you had a lovely day!
    Love Charlie, xoxo.
    www.charlestownvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. u two look so fabulous<3
    maybe we can follow each other if u like
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty dear :)

    mind to follow me back dear? :)
    http://mybernadine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally LOOOOVEEEE this outfit! The blazer, the jeans even the convers :P it's perfect!
    Fallowing you!

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena