Saturday 19 May 2012

Please, Get Into My Wardrobe.


Although it is winter in South Africa, I am still loving pastels. I wish I could get these clothes in South Africa but sadly our country does not have stores like Topshop, American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Zara, Primark, etc.  We can't even order online because it is either not an option, it gets "lost" in the mail or the price for delivery is to expensive.So I have to resort in Woolworths, Forever New, Mr Price, TrueWorths. The list goes on but none of those clothing shops (other than Forever New but extremely pricey) actually sell fashionable clothing. So in the end my friends and I often just splurge our money on the items of clothing that are "in". Sometimes I feel it is not worth it but the joy a new pair of shoes give you or the feeling of a new top in your hands is so amazing you can't not but want to buy it. We do have many boutiques but some are quite pricey and the quality isn't the best.

Anyway, these beautiful pastels colours are to die for. I honestly wish I could get my hands on something beautiful like these items. This is why I am moving to England or some overseas country where I can buy beautiful clothing like these!

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend <3. It is going to be full of non-stop studying for me...

Wish me luck, exams start Monday and I am already broken and dead. 

Lots of love,
Chelsea
xxx

8 comments:

  1. hii! you have a nice blog, i follow you :)
    visit my blog and follow me too if you want.

    with love ^^

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Looking at your blog now <3

      Delete
  2. Uhh I like this colors! I think they are just for 'cute' girls, with cute personality and all that ... I would like to use them but I don think they are for my type of personality.

    Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ASOS has free international delivery, you might want to try that! But if it's just going to get "lost" in the mail I guess it doesn't really matter. I love the pastels though. I actually just bought mint pants like the ones you have pictured yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have checked it out many times and my friend has ordered from there a few times and a few items don't arrive and the tax is so high on the items it is double the price. But I might order one thing and see if it actually comes through or not. Thanks so much though! :)

      Delete
  4. Love pastel colors! great outfit!

    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already checking it out :D I absolutely love it! :)

      Delete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena