Sunday 21 October 2012

Outfit of the Day : Garden












Wearing: Shoe - Vintage / Shirt and belt - Woolworths / Blazer - Zara / Jeans - Legit

Yesterday started off really amazing but then the weather ended up being nasty. Lucky I did bring my new Zara jacket with me. I absolutely love this colour. It is not pink, it is not red. It is in between  Which for me is the perfect combination. The shirt I paired it with has beautiful gold studs on its collar. It goes well with the lining of the jacket. The jeans were just really simple classic jeans which I added my red vintage leather shoes just to play along with the reddish tone in my blazer jacket. 

How amazing is this garden? I love it! It's my boyfriends and I find it absolutely amazing! Hope you all had a great Saturday! 

14 comments:

  1. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you have amazing pots!
    check my blog if you want!

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certanly added a pop of colour to that garden:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look and the pictures! The red blazer is gorgeous morning in my post you will see a similar.
    happy week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and classic outfit! Love the color of that blazer!

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Super cute. I really like this blazer.
    Carlee
    Almost Endearing

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving red for fall, and super loving the oxfords. Cute!

    xo,
    Indulgera

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit choice. Your BF's garden is absolutely amazing.

    Odette
    osoinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the shoes are awesome!

    gabririri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit and the colors are beautiful.

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena