Wednesday 22 August 2012

Blogger Review: Jenna Rosmarin




Jenna Rosmarin: A city girl ,born and bred, with a love for fashion. Never a day has gone by when hasn't gone online to check out the latest trends. She is a girl with many passions, desires and talents. Here are a few questions I asked her:

 Her personal style is "pastels for spring but for winter I love greys and deeper colours because of my fair skin. I love the Parisian look like berets, I love glam and dressing up. I like to wear preppy items but not tacky. I LOVE the colour pink yet I hate wearing it, though I do like coral which is a type of pink." 

What I am loving at the moment is "High wasted clothing. I just love it so much!"

My closet essential is "Jackets. I have an obsession for jackets. No idea why. I have more jackets than shoes or tops (laughs)." 

This girl is truly amazing and genuine person with an eye for fashion. Her style is impeccable, always perfect down to the last detail. And to top it off she is the sweetest person I have ever met. She is inspiring and I am sure she'll inspire many others with her creations. I promise you she'll be a great read and won't regret it! 

Please check out her blog here, you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Theme images by Ollustrator. Powered by Blogger.

© Welcome to My Imagination, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena